METHODOLOGY OF SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH AND ITS MODERN DIVISIONS ACCORDING TO WITHNEY, MARQUIS, GOOD AND SCATES, AND VAN DALEN
This research deals with an important aspect of scientific research, which is the methodology that scientific research follows, to correct the error that most researchers make who confuse methodology and methodology,the descriptive, analytical and comparative approach and the branches that these curricula include, such as the historical and experimental method and others.
The research is divided into several axes of the research methodology, which are:
- The steps and types of thinking, which include: Evolutionary thinking, Critical thinking, Reflective and imitation thinking, Mysterious thinking, Skeptical thinking, Exaggerated thinking Think too much, Surface thinking, Causal analytical thinking, Reflexive thinking, Partial thinking, Total aggregate thinking.
- Scientific research methods, including: Inductive study, Exploratory search.
- Steps for collecting research material and conducting research, including: stages of collecting scientific material, research formulation and form, research formulation components, and form.
- Defining the concept of the scientific method
- As for the approved types of scientific research methods, they include: the experimental method, the survey method, and the historical method. Modern divisions of scientific research methods include those of: Withney, the Marquis, Good and Scates, and Van Dalen.
- Accredited scientific research methods.